Sales – Territory Manager, Ag
Sales and Marketing
Our Portage la Prairie location is currently looking for an experienced Sales Territory Manager with a minimum of 3-5 years agriculture equipment or related experience. In this position, you will sell new and used agricultural equipment, parts service and solutions to new and existing customers in a defined sales territory. To create a customer relationship and level of service that makes it prohibitive for the customer to change brands. This position has a direct impact of the company’s ability to meet its revenue and profit targets, as well as the market share and customer experience targets.
This position comes with a competitive base salary and annual incentive program, employee purchase program, comprehensive benefits and group RRSP program. We are also committed to your growth and development and provide ongoing training opportunities, along with John Deere University courses.
Enns Brothers has been in business for over 60 years and has 9 locations in the province with 340 employees. Our employees have worked hard to build a reputation for reliability, integrity and community support. The Portage team is very community-minded and most recently participated in the company United Way campaign raising funds for their local agencies and has held employee events to raise money for local and national charities.
- Represent the company for the sale of machinery to customers in a defined sales area.
- Consistently achieve sales and profitability targets
- Cultivate new customers
- Invest in customer relationship management through regular, planned contact
- Upgrade product knowledge and find ways to leverage that knowledge to the benefit of customers and the company. Upgrade sales capability through regular training, coaching, and sharing knowledge with peers
- Monitor competitive activity/products and timely communicates to management, accordingly.
- Complete all sales documentation required, consistently follow the sales process
- Maintain customer profiles with current, detailed and useful information
- Maintain assigned company vehicles and equipment.
- Coordinate and /or conducts new equipment field demonstrations.
- Maintain current knowledge of used equipment values, market and ability to evaluate properly for trading purposes.
- Maintain current knowledge of financing options to assist customers with securing the purchase of new and used goods.
- Maintain a safe, organized work environment following the guidelines of workplace health and safety and Enns Brothers
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, familiar with computerized quoting software
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Key attributes: self-motivated, persistent, resilient, good follow up and time management skills
- High school completion or GED Equivalent
- Agriculture degree or diploma or business degree or diploma or related
- +2 years sales experience in a similar field or demonstrated transferable skills
- 3-5 years agricultural equipment or related experience
- Professional sales training
- Driver’s license and clear abstract