We are looking for an experienced Parts Manager to become a part of our Powersports Team located on Lagimodiere Boulevard. In this role, we are counting on you to manage all aspects of an efficiently functioning, innovative parts business. This includes ensuring that we have the right parts in the right place at the right time to meet the needs of our customers; providing unparalleled customer service through a knowledgeable and motivated team; and supporting branch and corporate goals. This position directly impacts our revenue, profitability, and customer experience goals and is fundamental to our continued success.
This position comes with a competitive base salary and annual incentive program, great health and dental benefits, and RRSP option with company match. We provide employee pricing on cool toys like Sea-doos and related gear, a friendly and knowledgeable team and great work environment.
Enns Brothers has been in business for over 60 years, and has 9 locations in the province with 340 employees. Our employees have worked hard to build a reputation for reliability, integrity and community support. The Powersports team is very community-minded and has held employee events to raise money for local and national charities.
You will be responsible to:
- Manage parts inventory cost effectively while minimizing stock outs;
- Prepare a departmental budget and achieve goals while staying on budget;
- Work collaboratively with other departments, branches and managers to seek out best practice and leverage knowledge;
- Support a skilled, innovative, and motivated parts team through coaching, goals and direction, communication and vision;
- Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work environment and act in compliance with all legislation, including Health and Safety laws, Workers Compensation procedures and Employment Standards legislation;
- Stay current on product knowledge and best practices in the field and train staff
We are looking for someone with:
- A business degree/diploma or a combination of education and experience;
- Familiarity with parts ordering, vendor management, transfer procedures, returns, warranty processes;
- Proven business capabilities related to managing revenue and expense, maximizing inventory accuracy and velocity, and sales and marketing;
- Moderate to advanced skills in excel, familiarity with other MS Office products, and an aptitude for learning specialized software programs;
- An ability to communicate effectively one-on-one and within a group;
- Highly developed customer service skills;
- Real Seal Certificate (Parts) considered an asset
- 3+ years of related industry experience in a busy parts department;
- 3+ years of experience in a leadership/management role;
- Experience with computerized inventory systems, inventory management practices and procedures, metrics;