The Account Executive's main purpose is to increase sales and contribute to MEDISCA's growth by building and strengthening relationships with existing clients and to identify prospective clients.
If you are an enthusiastic self-starter, goal driven, love sales and have an interest in the pharmaceutical industry, then we are looking for you!
Maintaining Existing Accounts & Relationship Building
- Attain monthly sales objectives and monitor profit margins
- Process orders, regularly increase business and follow up with customers
- Help customers build their business by suggesting new revenue sources and products
Generate Sales from Inactive & New Customers
- Cold call prospective customers & determine opportunities to create business
- Research new potential client options & follow up on referrals from existing clients
- Open new accounts & provide new customers with opening order suggestions
Work collaboratively with Outside Sales Representatives (OSR)
- Discuss existing accounts with OSRs & strategize on how to increase business
- Assist with planning OSRs visits to maximize visibility and account contact
- Provide leads and referrals to visit
TRAVEL: One (1) to two (2) weeks per year to visit clients and attend tradeshows
- Excellent communication and listening skills; fluent English (written & oral) required; Basic French.
- Advanced interpersonal skills, and proven abilities to network
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to manage stress effectively
- Knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel and Outlook) required. Knowledge of Syspro computer program is considered an asset.
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in sales or customer service (experience working in a call center and/or a pharmacy is considered an asset)
- Minimum Cegep/College degree. Science background is considered an asset
Why work for MEDISCA:
- We strive to recruit the best talent
- We are committed to developing excellence in all our employees
- We offer excellent benefit package, a competitive salary as well as excellent career growth opportunities in a fast growing company
Be a part of our winning team and take advantage of the opportunity to excel in an exciting career that helps make a difference in the lives of millions of people through MEDISCA and the pharmacy compounding industry. Apply now for the Account Executive position.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.