Our Steinbach location is currently looking for an experienced Service Manager to join our high performing service team. In this role, we are counting on you to manage the service operation within the dealership. This includes optimizing department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction, growing profitability service labour sales, exercising disciplined expense control, attracting and retaining outstanding talent, and leading a high performance team.
This position comes with a competitive base salary and annual incentive program, employee purchase program, comprehensive benefits and group RRSP program. We are also committed to your growth and development and provide ongoing training opportunities, along with John Deere University courses.
Enns Brothers has been in business for over 60 years, and has 9 locations in the province with 360 employees. Our employees have worked hard to build a reputation for reliability, integrity and community support. The Steinbach team is very community-minded and has held employee events to raise money for local and national charities.
- Develops and maintains effective Service Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Creates annual Service Department goals and budget, in alignment with the organization’s financial and operational objectives.
- Develops and executes Service Department marketing plan and monitor monthly to ensure achievement of departmental goals.
- Advise customers of repairs and estimated cost of their repairs and resolve any customer complaints.
- Takes the lead in sharing best practices and implementing common processes throughout the Service Department.
- Coordinates customer clinics, field days and related, promotional events.
- Submits all service warranty and Product Improvement program claims within the required time frame to receive maximum credit.
- Recruits, hires, develops and retains key talent by maintaining a current Internal Depth Chart, Recruiting and Hiring Plans and individual development plans.
- Maintains all department tools, equipment and vehicles in good working order.
- Know the regulations and make certain we are in compliance with Health & Safety laws, Workers Compensation procedures and Employment Standards legislation.
- Conducts regular communication with individual service staff to maximize charge out efficiency and support personal growth.
We are looking for someone with:
- Excellent time management, organizational skills, and customer service skills
- Sales experience
- Basic understanding of financial principles relative to Service Department operations
- Ability to speak effectively one-on-one and with a group
- Ability to analyze and interpret internal reports
- Moderate to advanced skills in excel; familiarity with MS Office products
- Minimum 7 years experience in Service Department operations
- 2 - 5 years management/supervisory experience with a staff of 10+
- Technical Certification or demonstrated mechanical aptitude