Corporate Marketing & Advertising
Brandt is currently looking for a Digital Asset Management/Product Information Management (DAM/PIM) Manager for our Regina, SK location.
The DAM/PIM Manager reports to the Director of Shared Applications (VP of CX in their absence) and is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the digital asset management (DAM) and product information management (PIM) systems. This includes system configuration, data entry, user training, and troubleshooting. The DAM/PIM Manager will also work with cross-functional teams to ensure that all assets and product information are accurate and up to date in the DAM and PIM systems.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the DAM and PIM systems.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for the use and maintenance of the DAM and PIM systems.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure that all assets and product information are accurate and up to date in the DAM and PIM systems.
- Work with stakeholders to identify and prioritize new features and improvements for the DAM and PIM systems.
- Lead data governance and data quality initiatives to ensure the integrity and consistency of asset and product information.
- Monitor and report on the performance and usage of the DAM and PIM systems.
- Lead and manage a team of DAM and PIM specialists, including setting goals and objectives, providing support and guidance, and evaluating performance.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices in DAM and PIM.
- Strong project management skills and ability to multitask.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with DAM and PIM software (Widen, Bynder, Akeneo, Salsify, InRiver).
- Knowledge of data governance and data quality best practices.
- Familiarity with marketing and sales processes.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work accurately and efficiently under tight deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (marketing, creative design, information technology) is preferred, but not required.
- 2+ years of experience in a DAM or PIM role is preferred, but not required.
This position is located at Hwy #1 East, Regina, SK. View the Google Map in full screen.