Test Coordinator (Paris or Brussels)
Service Development and Management --> STEP2
EBA CLEARING is a provider of pan-European payment infrastructure solutions. Founded in 1998, the Company is owned by 48 of the major banks operating in Europe and based on a country-neutral governance model. The payment systems of EBA CLEARING are pan-European by design and desire: they are developed in close co-operation with the Company’s multinational user community and best-of-breed technology partners.
EBA CLEARING manages and operates the payment systems EURO1, STEP1, STEP2 and RT1. Both EURO1 and STEP2 have been classified as systemically important payment systems (SIPS) by the European Central Bank. EBA CLEARING also offers additional services including a real-time messaging service for SEPA Request to Pay (R2P Service).
The Service Development and Management (SDM) Unit is responsible for maintaining the EURO1, STEP1, STEP2 and RT1 Services in line with user needs and for developing new services. The team is distributed across EBA CLEARING’s Paris and Brussels offices.
We are looking for a pro-active, co-operative and communicative test coordinator to support the team in the delivery of STEP2 and RT1 releases.
The position is located in the Brussels or Paris office. You will be reporting to the SEPA Team Leader and will closely work with other units for the execution of your daily tasks.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- analysing functional requirements for/of system specifications
- creating and executing acceptance, integration and regression tests
- coordinating patch and bug fixing management
- contributing to the design and coordination of end-user testing
- contributing to drafting and maintaining system specifications
- supporting the operational embedding of the service both internally and for users
The successful candidate will have:
- an advanced and completed degree in computer science, engineering or economics
- knowledge of JSON/REST architecture API
- preferably, knowledge of ISO29119 or ISTQB
- 2 years of experience as software tester or similar role
- a banking industry background and affinity for the European payment industry (banking systems and inter-bank transfers, financial services or system integrator)
- excellent written and verbal communication skills in English – any additional European languages would be an asset
- a working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- knowledge of HP ALM would be an added value
- knowledge of scripting languages would be an added value (python, vbs)
- A knowledge of ISO 20022 would be a plus.
In addition, the successful candidate should
- show initiative, be highly analytical with efficient problem-solving skills
- be a good team-player with strong inter-personal soft skills
- be detail-oriented, committed, dynamic and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- be able to work autonomously and with a standardised methodology
- be able to maintain confidentiality
- be able to meet deadlines, be performance- and results-driven
- have excellent communication skills, enjoy working in a multicultural team and with a diverse, multinational audience of users, providers and stakeholders
Before applying for this position please ensure that you are authorized to work in the European Union without sponsorship.
- are interested in building a career in a challenging and international environment with enticing compensation and benefits
- want to work for a company that plays a key role in expanding pan-European payment infrastructures
- have the required qualifications and skills
please visit our career portal to submit your application including a curriculum vitae and motivation letter in English.
We look forward to hearing from you.