Parts Sales and Related
Our Morris location is currently looking for a dynamic Partsperson to join our Team! This position creates value by providing the right part, for the right customer need, at the right time, every time. As a customer interface point, the actions of the person in this position have a direct impact on our ability to provide an incomparable customer experience.
Enns Brothers has been in business for over 60 years, and has 9 locations in the province with 360 employees. Our employees have worked hard to build a reputation for reliability, integrity and community support. We think it’s important to have our branches locally managed and actively support the communities where we live and work.
We offer a competitive wage; performance incentive, employee purchase program, comprehensive health and dental benefits, a friendly and knowledgeable team and a great work environment!
- Serve customers at the parts counter by understanding their requirements and then efficiently locating the correct part to fill their need
- Assist the customer in determining the required parts using expert knowledge and company resources
- Improve the likelihood that the customer’s repair is successful by offering advice and inquiring about the need for additional parts typically related to the particular repair
- Handle in-coming parts calls on all product lines
- Create an atmosphere where customers feel welcome and properly served.
- Provide written quotes to customers in a timely fashion and follow up on quotes
- Follow up on special orders and advise customers promptly when they are received
- Ensure job accuracy when billing parts to work orders.
- Keep current on new products and new models and continuously upgrade parts knowledge
- Excellent customer service and customer relationship management skills
- Cheerful disposition, positive “can do” attitude, good public presentation
- Above average verbal communication
- Familiarity with the sales process
- Demonstrated ability to use a computerized inventory and ordering system
- Basic mechanical aptitude and knowledge of general parts terminology