LGM Financial Services Inc. (“LGM”) is ranked as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies and a Best Employer. We are searching for a Product Manager for our team. Join us as we revolutionize the consumer automotive experience through technology, transparency and sustainability.
LGM is a national leader in providing warranty, finance and insurance services to the Canadian automotive industry. Since 1998, LGM has been successfully supplying quality products and leading training solutions to over 1,200 Canadian franchised new car dealerships. Dealer partnerships are complimented with the strong backing and support of their automotive manufacturing brands, which include BMW/MINI, Kia, Mazda, Hyundai, Volvo, Jaguar, LandRover and Mitsubishi Motors. LGM develops solutions that are win-win for all stakeholders including consumers, dealers, OEMs/manufacturers and underwriters.
The Product Manager is responsible for product innovation and managing the company’s suite of products throughout the product lifecycle. The role encompasses a close working relationship with Marketing, Sales, Underwriter, and OEM to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are achieved. The Product Manager is a business leader with accountability for product strategy, product design, P&L, stakeholder relationships, and end to end product releases.
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with distribution & marketing.
- Collaborates with Pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing sales costs; and, anticipating volume.
- Reviews product specifications and requirements.
- Interfaces frequently with Business Development, Actuarial, Underwriting, and Regulators.
- Develops profitable product solutions and offerings.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with salesforce.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports.
- Maintains project management practices throughout product life-cycle
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrated success in product development, implementation and pilot programs.
• Demonstrated success in marketing strategy, management and implementation.
• Proven ability to work with & influence cross-functional departments.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects – work prioritization and planning.
• Ability to prepare executive level business cases, presentations, marketing strategies, launch plans and risk assessment.
• Ability to analyze markets and competitors and react to changes which impact the current product plan.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office software.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must have strong analytical skills and be detail oriented.
- Post-secondary education in Business Administration or related discipline.
- 5+ years’ experience in a marketing and product development role.
- Exposure to F&I related products in the automotive industry an asset.
You can learn more about LGM by visiting our website at lgm.ca.
At LGM, our service and innovation builds trust and loyalty.
Come join us!